Monday, November 25, 2013

The holidays are officially here!

I can't believe December is only a week away! The holidays are officially here and the year is almost over! Craziness! Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday and I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until Thanksgiving is over, but Christmas is EVERYWHERE already - and has been since before even Halloween! I can't handle it! But I will admit it's been tough not busting out the Christmas decorations this year before Thanksgiving because I LOVE having the house decorated and there are SO many cute things out there!

Today I got to start my first batch of holiday baking. I bake all year long, but the holidays always have me on baking overdrive and I get to bake my most favorite things. Here's my first batch of Thanksgiving cakepops -
Aren't they adorable?! Next week the fudge and toffee making starts and I can't wait! They are my specialties and I only make them between Thanksgiving and New Year's and they are always in high demand! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment