Monday, December 2, 2013

Hello, December!

Happy Mondayyy! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday! Mine was great but left me completely exhausted after spending two days cooking it up in the kitchen. I love to cook as much as I love to bake so I went all out! Luckily I had a few days off afterwards so now I'm all rested up and ready to dive into Christmas EVERYTHING! My house looks like it's part of the North Pole and I love it! Last night I made my first batch of Christmas cupcakes and they came out adorable.

Check out this fun video of me making them:

How cute is that?! Gotta love a little Santa Baby action in the kitchen. ;)

Tonight I'm making chili for a few friends and having our Secret Santa name draw. I'm looking forward to it, which means I should probably get off the couch and get my stuff together instead of watching The Millionaire Matchmaker, but I can't help it, there's a marathon on and it's sucked me in! Super guilty pleasure! 0.o

I hope you all are having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment