Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ahhhh!!!!

What a crazy week it's been! I've got so many projects going on, and I almost don't know where to start! I've been busy Christmas shopping, baking, and just trying to get everything ready for the new year. Luckily so far it is all going pretty smoothly! I made a ton of fondant tonight so that should hold me over through my next few cake adventures. Other than some basic Christmas orders, I also have a Mickey Mouse 1st birthday cake in cute pastel baby boy colors and an anniversary for a public relations company. I don't think I have a night off of baking until after Christmas - but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love planning my orders and researching new techniques and test them out. Of course my absolute favorite part is the excitement on a client's face when they see their ideas come to life! Well, I just wanted to check in - I'm headed back into the kitchen to get a few more things done! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment