Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas is over already???

Good morning! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas filled with tons of joy and love! There was so much hustle and bustle going on here, but it's finally calmed down. I'm super thankful that I have today off work because yesterday was exhausting. It's pouring outside so I'm trapped at home for a bit, which makes me feel like I should really use this time to take down my Christmas tree but I just don't wanna!!! It's so pretty! I've honestly spent hours and hours on end just sitting on the couch staring at it. I think I probably have around 200 ornaments on my tree and at least half of them are personalized and have meaning to me. I'm all about memories and being sentimental (I'm also a big cry baby...but shhh! Don't tell!) I think maybeeee I'll keep the tree up until this weekend - I do still have 2 more people that I need to celebrate Christmas with so technically Christmas isn't over yet. ;)
As I sit here and enjoy my tree for it's last few days I can't help but think about the new year that is quickly approaching us. I've got big plans for 2014 and I'm really excited to get started on them and watch it all come to life, but let's save that for another post! Today is about finishing up Christmas - tonight I will be making spinach stuffed shells and sangria for Christmas dinner with one of my best friends so I'm hoping this rain stops soon because I need to get to the store and buy the groceries! I think I might be craving brownies too - I'll have to add that to tonight's menu! Yummyyyy!

The movie My Best Friend's Wedding just came on... I see that slowing me down a little bit! Haha, gotta love days where you can be a little bit lazy! Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment