Friday, December 27, 2013

Favorites of the Month!

December is a month of celebrations and there have been tons of them for Cakes by Amber Love! I have been super busy all month with orders and projects - I've worked with a few new clients and some very faithful ones from the past! I also had my 5th Annual Cookie Exchange with a group of girls that I absolutely adore. This year we did a little switch up and included things other than just cookies so I made super cute Christmas shaped rice krispies!

Here's a highlight of some of my favorite cakes and treats that I have had the pleasure of creating lately:


This month also included an adorable pancake pop breakfast bar complete with every topping one could want on their morning pancakes!


Aren't they to die for?!

As the month is wrapping up I love looking back on all the fun things I've created and celebrations I've got to be a part of.  I think that's my favorite part of what I do - there are definitely those stressful scary moments that come up - but the finished product is always always worth it!  That first moment a client lays eyes on their order is the greatest feeling a baker can have!  They share their ideas and visions with you and you have the power to make that vision come to life!  It's truly an amazing feeling and I love love love it!  I can't wait to see what fun projects January has in store for me!

As always, I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!  Thanks for stopping by! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment