Sunday, February 2, 2014

CakesbyAmberLove.com!!!

I'm so EXCITED!  After months and months of making decisions and organizing things and baking like crazy - it's finally time to launch my website! Cakes by Amber Love's website has been in the works since mid-October and I'm so in love with how it came out!  A very special thanks to Vanessa from Girly and Pretty for her amazing ideas and design skills!  I couldn't have done it without you! :) I've spent the last three hours uploading all of my pictures to the gallery and I think everything is finally PERFECT!  I can't wait to announce it!  Along with being able to view a gallery of all of my cakes and other creations - clients will be able to place online orders, ask questions, and leave testimonials about their awesome experiences!  It was definitely time to take this step and I am really looking forward to being able to share this with everyone!  Cakes by Amber Love is growing and I'm loving every second of this adventure!  I hope you stick around and join in on the fun!

Have a great day everyone!! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment