Saturday, January 18, 2014

Winter in Miami!

While the rest of the country is covered in snow and recovering from that crazy Arctic Freeze, here in Miami we are enjoying a gorgeous 65 degrees!  It's the middle of the winter and this is only the third time the weather has gotten lower than 70 degrees and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This has been one of the few Saturdays that I was done with my baking early enough that I got to enjoy the day!  So naturally I headed to the beach to walk, shop, and people watch.  Lincoln Road is a long strip of shops and restaurants on South Beach full of people galore!  So we opened up the sunroof and rolled down all the windows and jammed out on the 20 minute drive there.
The weather was PERFECT!  I would pick palm trees over snow any time!   It was so nice to be able to walk around without a time schedule or a care in the world.  We stopped for a drink and then went to H&M and spent too much money!  I got some really cute stuff for work though so it was worth it!
Then we headed to Nexxt Cafe for drinks and spinach dip!  After that we browsed Dylan's Candy Bar and got ice cream.  I had the Candy Bar Blast that has 17 different kinds of candies in it.  It was delish!
All in all it was a great day!  I'm loving this weather and hoping it sticks around for a while!

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment